Friday, May 13, 2011

If a girl say, I haven't given my cell no to anyone yet?

No doubt a girl hesitates for the first time what ever she do with the boy, it may be friendship or coming into any other serious relation because a tiny spot looks too clear if its on a white cloth, same is the case with the girls.

But in a current world girls are as sharp as guys or may be sometimes more.
By judging this sentence we may assume that at first she is showing his boldness and innocence that she is too noble and poise and haven’t done such acts with the guys like text or chit chat on a cell phone midnight. And its true and natural, all the girls ask for reasoning and say, Why? & what will you do?

But at last when she is sitting with you at college or somewhere else at river view for hours, then she will also give her cell number to you, but just wants to know her importance in your eyes, and wants to enjoy the words that comes from your lips after her Why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vw maryland


I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.I have boon looking everywhere to find the information bout this you know.

Unknown said...

Add me gUys On skYpe.
Salman.shah196
and facebook
salman.shah39142