Friday, February 12, 2010

Love SMS !!

If loving was against the law and kissing was a crime, I would gladly spend my whole life with you in prison doing all what is against the law.
___________________________
When we truly care for someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because it is the mind that get angry, but the heart still loves them.
___________________________
Crying alone are really better than laughing with the people who hate you but act like loving you.
___________________________
I trust a Cigarette more then a Girl because it will damage my lungs but will never broke my heart.
___________________________
When flood comes, “Fish eat ants”.
When flood goes, “Ant eats fish”.
Time matters, so God gives opportunity to everyone, wait for your turn.
___________________________
Let me give you the shelter of my lips and hugs to secure you forever with the soft touch of love.

No comments: