Friday, February 12, 2010

Kissing SMS !!

What is kiss?
Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion that will lead to further penetration, in fast acceleration that will build the next generation and so on.
_______________________
Such a sweet taste when your lips press firmly against mine.
One on one, turn by turn and then we breathe as we are one.
_______________________
Your kiss came as a surprise to me last night, something emotional, remarkable, and sensational when you unlocked my sealed lips, and I will allow you to do it again and again.
_______________________
If you give me your kiss for breakfast, hug for lunch and your love for dinner, then I will promise you will never find me eating something else from morning to till bed.
_______________________
You can kiss me in the moonlight, but the best place to kiss me is in the rain or let the windows open to bring the rain pouring in the room as it will reduce the friction and make a slide from mine lips to yours.
_______________________
Nothing would be as sweet as whipped cream on your lips, which makes for a nice treat to me when I taste from my taste buds in the form of a very tasty kiss.
_______________________
Five benefits of Kissing.
One, change of taste,
Second, Lips never get dry,
Third, it burns calories,
Fourth, Makes face muscles strong,
Fifth, it relieves stress,
So keep kissing dears.
_______________________
Kissing you my baby is my dream, I am strawberry you are my cream, so handle me softly as you and me are in passion of extreme.
_______________________
I still remember the first time we kissed, it was the start of a dream that I never woke up from.
_______________________
A kiss is not really a good kiss until it consists of these four elements, honesty, responsibility, respect and the last one which makes it emotional is the only love.
_______________________
Something happen when you look at me, I forget to speak, something happen when you kiss my lips, my knees get so weak and I feel it like a vibration in my whole body as I am grabbed by some unseen power.
_______________________
Your hugs and kisses are like stars that light up my life when whole things get dark and I would walk half way around the word for just one kiss from you.
_______________________
What Kisses means on different places.
On Hand: - I adore you.
On Neck: - I want you.
On Lips: - I love you.
Kiss anywhere else, let not carried away and you are all mine

_______________________
If you blow your kiss it will be wasted, kisses aren’t kisses if they never tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, but can kiss me baby as I am vaccinated.
_______________________

No comments: