Friday, February 12, 2010

She can't talk with Me !!

This is an interesting love story mailed by a Muslim Guy “Tayyab Noor” from Pakistan.
He also send his private pic >>>>>>>>>>>

The story from his words begins as,
One day I was chatting on the Internet, in Pakistan chat room. I met a girl there, she introduces herself in a positive way, I made an offer for friendship, she accepted it and then we become friends.


Then we start chatting daily on the net, we selected an hour on which we came online and chat cam to cam with each other, she showed her mom to me her mom liked me too much, we get interested in each other, there we make many promises of true friendship, we talk about love, naughty habits in our childhood, we will never left each other etc.

But I get surprised at one day when I asked her for contact number, I shocked to hear that she was dumb, she ask me I can’t talk; it is my birth disorder. At that night I didn’t slept at night, whole the night I was thinking about her, that how an innocent girl with no voice of innocence, I shocked that I will never hear her voice as she is dumb, but thanks to God that she can hear me.

Now the story is still going and I am still chatting with her daily, as she is with me like a true friend but now the only desire left in my heart is, “When will the day come when I will meet her”?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am from India recently my girl friend cheated me.actually we r loving since 3 years.suddenly she was avoided me still I have no idea about that but some 1 given wrong information about me.that's why she was cheated me I can't face it pain she is 16years old&I am 23years old.