Friday, February 12, 2010

She was just Passing time, with Me !!

This is a short story send by Roshan form Bangladesh, a story in his words.

Once I was going from my village to some other city by train, when I get ticket from the railway station and get into my berth, I get surprised that my next berth mate was a girl.

We get familiar within few hours and start chatting, the time pass with her was really enjoyable, and we share some drinks, she share her lunch with me.

I enjoyed a lot with her, as God has created real attraction in opposite sexes. She told me about her and her family we share our past experiences and our naughty acts and habits.

Fourteen hours journey was passed like one hour, I get involved in her and ask her for further friendship in real life as she seems to be really sincere and caring, and she changed the topic and starts another discussion.

But at last when the station came I ask for her cell number and for home address for further contact and never ending friendship she denied to me and comment that I don’t like these relations.

I get surprised with her immediate and negative response, and thought that, is she was just passing time with me and her journey or playing with my emotions.

That was all what I suffer in my life, but their may be some problem with her that she doesn’t showed any positive response to me.

But God knows better that if she was right or I was wrong.


No comments: