Friday, February 12, 2010

Why He Left Me !!

This is the short story of a 21 year old Indian girl which was living in Gujrat, send by her on February 10, 2010.

My name is Ameesha Patael. I met a boy at my college; he was my class teacher’s nephew. He comes daily to drop her sister. One day he made an eye contact with me and gets involved. One day after dropping his sister he stayed in a college garden for me, and when the recess time comes he comes towards me and showed his interest in me. I accept his offer and make a friendly relation with him and then the story begins. We met daily at any corner of the college, and then I get his cell number, we made a lot of promises and everlasting love affairs. Then we begin to have a date once a week, I also spend a cloudy evening with him, we enjoyed a lot at that moment.

This love story last for two years, we shared roses on valentines, celebrate birthdays, viewed pitchers and many more of fun. But after two years his mother decides, that he will have to marry his cousin, he told me all that on a Saturday evening on a date, in the shape of a shocking surprise.

Now he put his head down in front of his parents, and I am still alone under blue sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope to you good luck and don't think of him

Ubaid said...

Thanks a lot friend.