Thursday, August 19, 2010

If a Girl says, how much you Love me?

By saying this, she might wants to know,
>>The maturity of your mind, that how much she is important in your life,
>>Whether you are interested in someone else,
>>Just
want to enjoy or while away your time with her
.

Keep in mind if I will have to notify the innocence in this world, then I will surely point out girls and if trust breaks, then she is nothing but just a stone.
Girl just wants that, the one on whom I am sprinkling my each second, what is my position in his heart? Has he the ability to fight for me and will he leave me in a tough situation?

To streamline her mind a Girl often asks such a question, but the only thing is, how his boy friend satisfy her from his sweet and pure heart hmmm.

1 comment:

Abhi said...

http://www.freewebadvertising.co.cc/